Sunday, June 17, 2012

Some Abby Time

     Alyssa, Dustin and the baby came up on tuesday last week. They stayed for a while then I told my mom we should drive up tomorrow. Alyssa heard and said that I could drive up to Idaho Falls with them in their car. Josh wanted to come to so we both packed and put our stuff in the car. On our way we stopped at big J's. We all got smoothies to eat on the way. When we got there we went straight to bed. In the morning the Abby was making some noise in the baby moniter. Alyssa asked "who wants to go check on Abby?" I hopped right up. Abby woke up a little after. Alyssa fed her then I held her for a long time. Dustin made pancakes for us. We ate those then Dustin went to work. Josh and I held Abby the whole time. We watched t.v. until Dustin got back. Then we had chicken patties and noodles for lunch. We went to the store to buy frisbees. We drove to the park and tossed them. After a while me and Alyssa walked around while pushing Abby in the stroller. We talked and walked while Josh and Dustin followed us while throwing the frisbee. We went to get snow cones after that. We held Abby and Dustin rented 2 movies. Before the movies we got to help Abby get a bath. I got to brush her hair out after while she got wrapped up by the heater. We watched Journey To Mysterious Island. We even had popcorn. The next day we had breakfast and held Abby the whole day. Latter that night we helped Alyssa and Dustin clean this place they had to. The next day our mom came around 9:00 we watched Sherlock Holmes 2. I tryed to burp Abby twice but she kept wiggling so my mom had to do it for me. We left before Dustin came home. It was nice just to have 2 people instead of 8 people who want to hold her. So I got lots of Abby time.

No comments:

Post a Comment