Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Birthday!

     My Birthday was on June 21st. I woke up and there was signs that said happy birthday. Then I went to the bathroom and it had signs all over too. I walked up stairs and could smell my birthday breakfast cooking.         We had eggs and toast. I wanted to do presents after breakfast but we had to wait until Haylee got home from work. Josh, Brooke, and I went to Vanessa's. My mom couldn't find any chicken for the dinner I wanted so we went to school lunch instead. When we got back Haylee was home so we went inside to do presents. I got lots of things for crafts. I got some socks and jeans and a new swimsuit and skinny jeans. I got my own camera. There was a lot more things, but I can't remember all of it. We went back to play with Vanessa. Then at 6:00 we all got ready to go swimming at the Logan pool. Vanessa came over and we took her up with us. We played in the pool and went of the diving board. We were soaking wet the whole way home. I took a quick hot shower then had some hot chocolate. The next day we had my cheesecake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment