Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lance and Birthday!

     I forgot to do it on fathers day but I want to tell my dad, I hope you read this beacause i'm not that good with saying it to you. I have to "say" it how i can, by writing. I think so far you have raised me well. I'm just going to say all the things I have picked up from you.
  1. I did get some OCD from you. (if it makes you feel any better I don't have as much as you.)
  2. I throughly think through scriptures like you.
  3. I can't just stop when things aren't done.
  4. I'm sorry to say I don't have as good talking skills as you, but I still got some from you.
  5. I got your art skills.
     This may not be alot, but trust me I have a lot more skills i've gotten from you. I'm not really good with all the love stuff but here It goes, I love you.

     Anyway my birthday (June 21, summer solstice, first day of summer, longest day of year,) is tomorrow. I am so excited! I have had it all planned out since January. All I really want is lemons. For breakfast I want eggs with toast on grittle the good way my mom makes it. For lunch I want grilled cheese with the mini noodles we always have. For dinner I want fried chicken. For dessert I want cheese cake with raspberries. My mom is such a gem that she is already getting it all ready. I'm turning 12 and that means next sunday I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO PRIMARY! I'll kind of miss that place but i'm so excited to be done with all of it.


    

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you're done with all of it too, Miss Sydney Belle. Have a happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete