Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day!

My little brother Josh woke me up to come up and eat by swinging our squeaky door. I was very bothererd by this but then that turned into gratefullness when I went upstairs and my mom told me that Josh knew that I only liked my eggs plain so he made me some. In church they made the primary kids sing mother songs wich I still have to since my birthday is in the summer. After church we gave our grandma Bonnie presents and then went to deliver Morgan's graduation cards. We got home from that and started to make my mom's snowball cake. After that we got out blankets and put them outside. Morgan did nails while I showed my family my how to do a roundoff backhandspring for school. Morgan did my nails rainbow zebra. After that we of course watched a movie. Then we gave my mom presents.


Dear Mom-
           You are one of the most important things to me. I'm so glad that you gave birth to me. You teach me to work and many other life things. You care so much about me and some day I want to be as good as mom as you. No other mom in my opinion will ever reach how good you are to me. I love you to the moon and back and a lot more.
                                                    love, Sydney Belle Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment