Monday, February 9, 2015

Recap

 I was messing with the shutter speed and this happened


 We still keep up the tradition of lining up youngest to oldest
 We gave our dad some A+ wrapping this year


 So excited for her "asour" book
 Abby is still getting the concept to keep her eye on the ball
 Mocking the pregnant Alyssa with the cousins

 Tanner started smiling every time he saw the camera
 We all went to see Josh's game
 My French homework was to make truffles, not sad about that
 Playing around with Photoshop and double exposure
 Here are some Fall pictures because I miss it
 We get the most gorgeous sunsets here


I forgot to write for a while and when family came over I was hounded to post, so here it is: Things that happened for ever ago but I spaced out writing on. I've been missing my favorite season, fall so I wanted to show some of those pictures. Sunsets and raspberries are in their prime time in the fall. Even though we didn't get much of a winter this year I already am ready for spring and summer-and school to be over for that matter. Christmas pictures were posted because I miss that as well. We got to Skype Kendon on Christmas day. It was great to see him again and know he's doing well. We also got to see some family over the break. Haylee and Morgan came from college, the Fulfords , and the Barkers came. Naturally when family comes we play games, needless to say it got competitive. So, here is my post of catch-up and I'll try to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment