Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School Is Here.












So school started yesterday. Summer seemed to go by so fast all of a sudden school just hit. 8th grade now, top of the chain of junior high. And now with the Common Core program things are changing and getting more tough. My classes are: 
First- science
Second- U.S history
Third- ceramics
Fourth- honors English 
Fifth- technology
Six- math core 8
I love honors English. It was a class made for students more excelled in English. I also like ceramics a lot. The hardest parts are waking up early and sitting for eight hours. But over all I like I like it so far. I'm also doing cross country after school. I'm not that good but at least I do it. The past two days we've done two miles (I'm at the back every time). So here's to a good 142 more days of school.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go doing Cross Country! You're running two more miles than me everyday... You all looked smokin' hot on your first day!! Glad you love English :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete