Saturday, August 4, 2012

My First Time

      A couple days ago I kept asking my parents if we could go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. My dad got us a day and temple names. This morning I woke up and got dressed and went to the church with my dad, who just recently got called to be a 1st counsler, to get interviewed. My dad filled me out a reccommend, then we drove home to finished getting ready. I straightend my hair in 5 seconds, but it is so thin anyway it doesn't really matter. My dad, mom, Kendon, Morgan, Haylee, and I drove down to the Logan Temple. When we got there the baptism Ladies showed us to the dressing room and found our sizes of the clothes. We got changed then went to confirmation room. We got confirmed by my dad then they showed us to the baptism room. When I went in the water I started to get this good feeling inside. The baptizer guy showed me what to do with my arms then put me under. I did about 7 names then went in to the shower. We went back into the dressing room and got changed. After awhile of hanging out once we got home my mom had me help her with the new/old, or let's just say yard sale dresser. It's for when I move into Haylee's room. My mom had me clean it out, then she spray painted it.


This is the before, and the after.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment